? about mixing Rosemary Oil

CheerBear

About what ratio of rosemary to your other products whether it is a carrier oil or water do you use? I really want to start using it PROPERLY...i tried adding some to my oil mixture last week and since i dont have a dropper and the drops roll out of the bottle very quickly, i think i used too much because the oil dried the heck out of the hair i tested it on...any suggestions??

I use maybe 2 to 3 drops with a dime size of nexxus headdress & dime size giovanni direct as a leave-in for rollersetting.

For me, it depends on what I'm making. If it's a spritz, usually about 15-20 drops if I'm using other E.O's as well. For my hair butters, about the same. I normally use my rosemary with other essential oils. I think it varies for different people. If you're making a spritz, have you tried using some Suave Coconut Conditioner with it? When I made a spritz with this conditioner, the rosemary, sweet orange eo, vit. E, olive oil and water...I didn't really have the dryness any more...

*okay, that looks like a lot*...sorry...

I use rosemary with my surge revitalizer because it was drying my scalp. Like Patience say, it is a personal preference. The direction on one bottle I got said 1:20. I use about 1:10 because I want growth benefit from it and I wash my hair once a week.

Back