? abOut Infusium 23...

MyNameIsCiara

As of now, I am using the Crown n' Glory Technique and I wear cornrows and single braids, which i do myself and I just recently bought Professional Infusium 23 Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Hair Treatment, is it ok to use daily or do you have to use it only after you wash yo hair?
And do any of you use it? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks!
grin.gif

I think it is okay as a leave-in but it does contain alot of protein so you might want to be mindful of that.

Biolage makes a nice spray leave in that I used to use when I would wear braids - very moisturizing and kept my scalp in good condition.
smile.gif

I love it...I have natural hair too...and so far the protein does not bother me...I have been using it for years...

However, I did make a change to it...I added rosemary oil and glycerine...just so that it will act more as an humectant on my hair and attract moisture to it...

My hair is extremely soft...It really is a great leave in for me.

I recently switched from using Worlds of Curls mixed with Wonder 8 oil to Infusium 23 leave-in mixed with the oil. I moisten my hair with that and smooth on some Elasta QP Mango butter (maybe mixed with a little Protectiv Healthy Ends or ORS Olive Oil moisturizer) and I like it a lot better. Worlds of Curls was good, but I think I like this comibination better. I do this everyday and I wash my hair every 3-4 days. HTH.

Back