A shampoo that makes your hair grow......

In the October 2005 issue of Shop Etc. (on newstands now) on page 21 Niki Taylor talks about a shampoo and conditioner that made her hair grow. Its called Kanebo Volumising Shampoo and Balancing Hair Conditioner, $ 30/ each. This is what she said about the products, "When the salesperson told me this would make my hair grow faster, I thought to myself, yeah, Ok, but he made a believer out of me." Its available at Bergdorf Goodman (800-558-1855) or Kanebo (866-271-6815). Has anyone heard of this product line??

I'm the world's biggest PJ, but $30 for a bottle of shampoo? Only if it makes me breakfast and drives me to work in the morning!

I have heard of Kanebo. I have used some of their cosmetics, though. I think they are based out (or sale primarily to)of Asia countries, specifically Korea I think. I also understand that these are considered fairly high-end there.

I think there are several EBAY'ers that sale Kanebos products at good prices.

Asian products have worked well for my type 4 hair (www.dhccare.com) so these may be decent, as well.

But, I just can't leave my CON shampoo!!

sky_blu said:
Niki Taylor dont even have no hair :lol: How it made her hair grow?? :confused:

I don't know about her hair, I have not seen any recent pics, but I would not spend that much on shampoo anyway. Not worth it.

HoneyDew said:
I don't know about her hair, I have not seen any recent pics, but I would not spend that much on shampoo anyway. Not worth it.

Ok I got the model confused with another chick. My bad and I Wouldnt spend that much on a bottle too.

I didnt even think to look at ebay. Duh! I'm going back into braids in a week, so there's no use of giving into that temptation of looking.........but then again.....looking never hurt anyone :sekret:

Back