A Newbie. Hello Everyone!

kegbire27

I just wanted to introduce myself after lurking about this site since September. I have finally built the courage to say hello. I also just wanted to thank the many members here for the sound advice. I have learned alot and I wanted to show my appreciation. Thank you so much!:)

Thank you Goldensensation! I was a natural for three years. I just recently use the phyotospecific relaxer in my hair (about 1 1/2 months ago). Which I have learned about from this forum. My daughter was upset with me because she stated that I wasted my money because my hair texture still looks the same as before. No one really noticed the difference. I still love the relaxer because it cut my air drying time in half. Oh, I just took a look @ your album and you have some beautiful hair yourself.

aww! Thank you Ebonyeyes! I really appreciate the comment. I took a look at your album. Gurl, you are simply beautiful. I'm in love with your hair. I was just asked if I was a natural and I told her I was for three years. So I decided to add my natural pictures to my albums as well.

Thank you Super Hero Girl. I have visited your album several of times since I joined this forum back in September. You are truly an inspiration.

Welcome to LHCF! You're gonna like it here (I do). :)

kegbire27 said:
I just wanted to introduce myself after lurking about this site since September. I have finally built the courage to say hello. I also just wanted to thank the many members here for the sound advice. I have learned alot and I wanted to show my appreciation. Thank you so much!:)

Sistaslick said:
welcome girl!!!:)

Thanks Sistaslick! I just wanted to say thank you because you were the one that made me want to dive into this forum after lurking since September. Thank you for answering my PM's. I love your hair it's beautiful.

brownsugar9999 said:
Welcome to the fold....glad to have you!
Thanks brownsugar9999. I have visited your album several times before. You are also an inspiration to me as well. Your hair is beautiful. I thought I was a PJ but you have nothing on you.

Back