A Mucho Moisturizing Combo...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I know I rave alot--but try this if you have all of these products:

Shampoo: Elucence Moisture Benefits (once)
Conditioner: Kenra Moisturizing (about 2-3 minutes in the shower)
Leave-In: Neutrogena TM Silk Touch Leave-In
Finishing Product: Joico K-Pak Serum (when you're just about dry)

I used this combination of products two nights ago and my hair is still deliciously moisture-filled.
smile.gif
BTW, I'm sure it would work just as well without the serum. Have fun...

Okay I am going to do this AGAIN tomorrow and forego my Deep Brilliance routine that is regularly scheduled for Saturdays
smile.gif
My hair feels soooooooo good
trampoline.gif

SG, Do you use the K-Pak Serum on a regular basis. I really like it but I don't use it too often because it contains hydrolized keratin. Do you find this a problem?

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I know I rave alot--but try this if you have all of these products:

Shampoo: Elucence Moisture Benefits (once)
Conditioner: Kenra Moisturizing (about 2-3 minutes in the shower)
Leave-In: Neutrogena TM Silk Touch Leave-In
Finishing Product: Joico K-Pak Serum (when you're just about dry)

I used this combination of products two nights ago and my hair is still deliciously moisture-filled.
smile.gif
BTW, I'm sure it would work just as well without the serum. Have fun...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man! The only one I'm missing is the shampoo......maybe I should go see my hair buddy......
driver.gif

Ohh, I am going to have to try this combo, minus the serum. Since I am such a raving PJ, I have these products in my cabinet. I just purchased the small bottles of Kenra shampoo and moisturizing conditioner and I need to use them together first to see how I am going to like the line.

Supergirl, what do you do with your hair after putting all of this on? Air dry it down or the ponytail method? How do you style your hair afterwards?

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
Supergirl, what do you do with your hair after putting all of this on? Air dry it down or the ponytail method? How do you style your hair afterwards?

[/ QUOTE ]

I air dry hanging down. As far as styling--I just put it up or if it's bedtime I do my ponytail wrap and tie a scarf on.

[ QUOTE ]
gn1g said:
What exactly does the serum do?

[/ QUOTE ]

This particular serum I find to be very softening on my hair and it gives pretty good shine also.

Is the serum like a leave in conditioner?

Hanging down?? DO have some sort of board you lay on?

Girl, this reminds me of a show I use to watch as a kid, perhaps it was the monsters/Adam's family?

[ QUOTE ]
gn1g said:
Is the serum like a leave in conditioner?

Hanging down?? DO have some sort of board you lay on?

Girl, this reminds me of a show I use to watch as a kid, perhaps it was the monsters/Adam's family?

[/ QUOTE ]

The serum is not like a leave-in conditioner. It's a clear liquid type substance. I didn't mean that I am hanging down when I air dry my hair--I mean that my hair is hanging down.
smile.gif

Back