A fresh start

Napp

Ms. Nobody
A fresh start (updated)

I haven't like the way my hair has been looking so i decided to cut my hair

freshcut.jpg

Id say im full APL.its almost blunt. id say i need another 1-2 inches off but im happy with the way it looks for now. its also a little uneven which i will get rid of during my next trim.

I also cut a bang because i didnt like how the blunt(ish) hair looked in the front.the bang area was thinning at the ends anyway so it looked a million times better when cut.

im also trying out the textured look which makes my hair look thicker. it looks better in person but then again i am using my phone camera....

Im updating with some better pics. it looks like ii cut more than i thought.:ohwell:

flaredout.jpg

combedtogether.jpg

lowponytail.jpg

im still working on thickening up my hair. i think i want a wide u shape when i do my next trim so i will be using a creaclip instead of eyeballing it. as you can see it is uneven.

Last edited:
nice blunt ends! looks thick and healthy!

what problems were you having that made you decide to trim?

i have a natural inverted u shape in my hair,my layers from my BC made my hair look annorexic and my curls havent been poppin since my mishap in december so i hope this cut rectifies all my issues.

looks really good!
btw, what do you do for the "textured look?" blowdry and then not press/flat-iron? I really like it.

looks really good!
btw, what do you do for the "textured look?" blowdry and then not press/flat-iron? I really like it.

I press my hair with a pressing comb w/a light oil on a low temp to get the textured look. it works best when i rollerset before hand.

I missed this thread the first time. Your hair is my goal hair by the end of 2011! It looks good Napp! Hope you reach your goals!

Back