4 D fotki savvy-Deleting albums in fotki

naturalgurl

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete albums. My fotki is under construction except for a few albums so people can view a few things(I've discovered I have a following...can you imagine that?). How do I get rid of those albums and some of the folders I've created? I don't want so many, it causes confusion for people...at least I think it does. Then we can let this thread die...sorry if this is a repeat thread. I know, a lousy disclaimer.:ohwell:

When you are signed in, before you enter an album there should be options (that are links) next to the select box.
view album | add to cart | edit properties | add photos | delete

You want to click delete. :yep:

Don't you just put a check mark beside the album and click on the word "delete" that appears below each album when you're logged in?

It is at the end of this list of words:

* select
* view album
* add to cart
* edit properties
* add photos
* delete

ETA: Channie explained it so much better (I should've waited :giggle: ). :hide:

Grrrr, this ate my last post. SIGH, I said I did do that but it's telling me that I can't delete the album/folder because it's not empty. I deleted all of the pics and the folder says "this folder is empty" but it won't let me delete the album/folder...

Oh ok, it's a folder. Maybe it has to do with the construction going on at Fotki.

How about moving it to the private home area? Can you see it say

edit properties | sharing | delete

next to the select box?

Can you select the box and click the Delete Selected link in the menu bar to the left?
Does it all give you the same result?

Back