***3 YEARS NATURAL*** PICTURES!!!

Triniwegian

So... According to my ticker I am 3 days early but I couldn't help myself. I flat ironed my hair a couple of days ago (first time since December 2011) and I am still not BSL, but my hair is thicker than ever so I am happy with it...So here goes!! I have more pics in my FOTKI.

Here is my BC 3 years ago:
IMG_2945-vi.jpg

Today:

IMAG0747.jpg

IMAG0885.jpg

IMAG0896.jpg

IMAG0963-1.jpg

IMAG0959.jpg

Thank you so much ladies!!

@Conterria Your hair is so pretty!! What did you put your wash and gos?

I apply Kinky Curly while I am in the shower on soaking hair and then I plopp it and let it dry.

Gorgeous hair.
The last pic is lush.
Why didn't you share your reggie? and your straightening reggie?

Because it's really nothing to it..lol
I co-wash daily with a Suave conditioner, bun it up and slick my edges with eco styler. I shampoo with castile soap 1 a month and deep condition with whatever I have once a week.

I wash my hair before I straighten, deep condition, blow dry and flatiron with the CHI. I never put anything in my hair when I flatiron it.

Gorgeous great growth
I'm going to need a quick tutorial on the swollen bun in your fotki that is so professional looking Thanks

Gorgeous great growth
I'm going to need a quick tutorial on the swollen bun in your fotki that is so professional looking Thanks

Thank you Lucia. I just make bun by using a big scrunchie and I just loop the hair through it without pulling it all the way through and then I just tuck my ends in.
Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my HTC EVO = TYPO GALORE!

Gorgeous!!! Please tell me how you achieved this look
BTW I remember when you did your BC. Your hair has grown like a weed since then, despite your one set-back.

IMAG0959.jpg

Back