3 Month Progess See MY PIC!!!!

MrsSmitty77

All of the pictures were taken on wet hair with conditioner..

I have been bunning like pretty much non-stop. I co-wash every three to four days and used JBCO (it really thickend up my new growth)

Thank you LHCF family!!! I cannot wait to see what the next three months bring.

First Pic - Aug 27 09'
Second - Oct 9 09'
Last - Nov 21 09'

Attachments

• Current length 8_27_09.JPG
    Current length 8_27_09.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Oct 9 09.jpg
    Oct 9 09.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Nov 21 09.jpg
    Nov 21 09.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 108
Your hair looks darker. Also, your hair is shinier. Lastly, your hair cuticles look smoother and silkier. Again, all of which are the hallmarks of healthier hair. Not everyone sees progress in three months. Good job!

Your hair looks darker. Also, your hair is shinier. Lastly, your hair cuticles look smoother and silkier. Again, all of which are the hallmarks of healthier hair. Not everyone sees progress in three months. Good job!

Thank you so much for the kind words.. I have been using henna with black tea every three weeks and honestly I am currently laid off so I have plenty of time to baby my hair.:grin:

I am very pleased with the progress..

Love it. With the way your hair is growing, and you babying it.... your hair will be APL in no time, girl.

Keep doing what your doing! :grin::grin:

Your hair looks great! That's a lot of progress for 3 months so whatever you're doing it's definitely working. I agree with Reecie. APL is not far off for you! :yep:

Back