<<<<<<<<< 2yrs anniversary + trim (PICS) >>>>>>>>>>

hairdrama:{

Hello ladies, quick update:

So I relaxed this weekend for my 2yr progress update, I got a taste of MBL but had to let it go :ohwell: ‘cause my ends were……:nono:

Here’s my 2yr progress:

2yrCompBack.jpg

Before and after the trim:

BeforAfterTrimJun09.jpg

My goal is the 22” mark on this pic. I’m hopping to get there by December :look::

CompJun09.jpg

Thanks LHCF and all my cousins.....:grin:……..! Couldn’t have done it w/o you :peace:.

Last edited:
Lovely progress! Girl your ends were FINE! But you know your hair better! You'll be back there in no time!

Awesomeness Hairdrama. Congratulations on your anniversary, you have made wonderful progress. You could be in hair commercial, it's so pretty, lol.

I'm gonna put you on the spot..... Can you name the top 3 things that you think that have helped in your journey? TIA.

Awesomeness Hairdrama. Congratulations on your anniversary, you have made wonderful progress. You could be in hair commercial, it's so pretty, lol.

I'm gonna put you on the spot..... Can you name the top 3 things that you think that have helped in your journey? TIA.

Awww! Thanks for your sweet comment, I appreciate it.

I definitely learnt more that “3 things” on this forum......lol, but most important in a nutshell:
1. Deep Condition
2. Stretching
3. Protective Styling

For Sure! :yep:

WOW beautiful progress!!! Congrats! Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! I had to trim as well don't feel bad,MBL is around the corner girlie ;)

You are an inspiration. Progress such as yours gets me so excited about my own journey. Thanks for sharing.

Back