2nd rollerset.....much better results--improvised setting spray

jainygirl

I finished shampooing my hair around noon today and then set my hair --- it only took 30 minutes this time /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif still slow but fast for me compared to the first time. This time instead of using the Elasta QP Silk straight i mixed it 1 part Silk and 1 part water and shook it together in a spray bottle. I checked my curls a few minutes ago and this made my curls soft and still holds the shape well. I added a pic to my album to show the results Rollerset pswd:patrick . I'm almost finished airdrying but i don't want to smoosh my hair so i will be sleeping in rollers tonight. -- jainygirl

LOOKIN GOOD, it looks sooooo silky, I can never get a roller set to roller set, /images/graemlins/smirk.gif lol.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks everyone /images/graemlins/smile.gif I think what helped my curls come out better this time was using less product (by mixing it with water). I read a while back someone posted saying their stylist uses hardly any product on their hair to set it to keep the hair softer,so i decided to give it a try and i definitely like it much better. -- jainygirl

Back