2nd Install with Halleys Curls Creole Wavy Pics!

soon2bsl

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to share a few pics of my second install with Halleys Curls Creole Wavy. The hair is holding up really well. I had it first installed for 8 weeks from Jan-March. I got it reinstalled (by my mom again) about week and a half ago, looking to wear it for another 8 weeks total.

Getting great retention with weaves! I just made APL in Dec , and after taking the sew in down in March, I was grazing BSB! I'm about 1" from BSL, and should definitely make my next goal of BSL by my 1 year HHJ anniversary in June. Thanks for looking. :)

Here's a link to my previous thread:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=446210&highlight=

Attachments

• 794.jpg
    794.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 380
  • 800.jpg
    800.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 799.jpg
    799.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 801.jpg
    801.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 793.jpg
    793.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Hey Ladies! Just wanted to share a few pics of my second install with Halleys Curls Creole Wavy. The hair is holding up really well. I had it first installed for 8 weeks from Jan-March. I got it reinstalled about week and a half ago, looking to wear it for another 8 weeks total.

Getting great retention with weaves! I just made APL in Dec , and after taking the sew in down in March, I was grazing BSB! I'm about 1" from BSL, and should definitely make my next goal of BSL by my 1 year HHJ anniversary in June. Thanks for looking. :)

Here's a link to my previous thread:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=446210&highlight=
That looks really, really good. If you didn't say anything, I would have thought that was your hair!

Your's looks really nice! I have some hair that I had to remove because it wasn't installed properly (i looked like mufassa). I'm going to wait until summer to try again with another stylist that knows hows to put in closures.

I Love it!!!! How many ounces of hair did you install? I went to their website and I'm thinking about ordering the relaxed hair. Have you tried that one before?

It looks nice!!!! You ladies are really tempting me to try installs!!

Thanks! You should try it, I love it! It's a great PS, and very low maintenance.

That looks really, really good. If you didn't say anything, I would have thought that was your hair!

Thanks! Can't wait til my real hair looks like this! :)

Your's looks really nice! I have some hair that I had to remove because it wasn't installed properly (i looked like mufassa). I'm going to wait until summer to try again with another stylist that knows hows to put in closures.

Lol. I may try a closure one day if I ever get straight hair.

I like it!!! I think I am gonna get a weave soon...

You should! Just be sure to take care of your hair underneath and you'll be good to go.

very nice i like the hair, I might have to do an install very soon

Thanks!

I Love it!!!! How many ounces of hair did you install? I went to their website and I'm thinking about ordering the relaxed hair. Have you tried that one before?

Thanks! I ordered 8 ounces total, and used up just about all of it. ( I have a big head lol) I have a 16" and 18". Not sure which of the relaxed hair you'r thinking about but I haven't tried any of their relaxed hair before. My best friend wore the salon relaxed and loved it.

^^ yes I was talking about the salon relaxed :) once they get more in at the end of the month I'm ordering :yep:

Thanks for sharing this!

Ok so I gotta know, did u reuse the same hair or did u buy all new hair?

I reused the same hair. I just made sure to detangle the hair really well with lots of conditioner and let it air dry overnight before I got it reinstalled. It took me about 2 hours to fully detangle all the hair, but it was worth it. How's your hair holding up? Have you washed it yet?

I reused the same hair. I just made sure to detangle the hair really well with lots of conditioner and let it air dry overnight before I got it reinstalled. It took me about 2 hours to fully detangle all the hair, but it was worth it. How's your hair holding up? Have you washed it yet?
Yea actually i have an i am going to post pics of it tomorrow in my thread

That looks really good and natural. I wish I could wear that curly type hair, but it wouldn't blend with my own hair since it is not that texture.

Gorgeous! You're not making it easy for me to give up on my kinky weaves. lol

LOL, just trying to get to where you are ha ha :grin: Aww you're the one that inspired me to rock the kinky curly weaves! So glad I got this hair because I don't have to worry about using heat on my leave out, and it's making my long term transition so easy! Thanks again Ediese. :)

the hair is lovely..perfect match :)

what braid pattern did you and your mom use and how much hair did you leave out at the front?

the hair is lovely..perfect match :)

what braid pattern did you and your mom use and how much hair did you leave out at the front?

Thanks Baje! She did about 10 cornrows going back. I left my edges out and I didn't leave a whole lot out at the top, but definitely enough to cover the tracks.

Back