2nd day hair??

Kurly K

Ok yesss i have another question lol....how can i get 2nd day hair without it turning frizzy, because when i wake up my hair is completely smushed to my head unless i sleep without a bonnet. spritzing always turns into a frizzy mess :nono:

Maybe change what you are spritzing with to something thicker/more leave-in conditioner creamy?

ive never tried applying more condish to dry hair.....but my spray bottle has condish diluted in it.....will the extra condish weigh down my hair??

How many days are you trying to have your hair? I would think that you would want a little bit of weighed downness, as that would turn the frizzy into curly, yes?

I'd try a little extra condish - starting with a tiny amount - you might only need a little to 'reactivate' your curls....

:lol: At least that's something you can try without buying anything new. ;)

How many days are you trying to have your hair? I would think that you would want a little bit of weighed downness, as that would turn the frizzy into curly, yes?

I'd try a little extra condish - starting with a tiny amount - you might only need a little to 'reactivate' your curls....

:lol: At least that's something you can try without buying anything new. ;)

id like to go as many days as possible..when i was relaxed my wash n go lasted a week no spritzing or anything just fluffing...but now i have to co wash everyday unless i want it frizzy

but when my hair is weighed down it looks thin and u can c my scalp like when its wet...but ill def give it a trie:yep:

id like to go as many days as possible..when i was relaxed my wash n go lasted a week no spritzing or anything just fluffing...but now i have to co wash everyday unless i want it frizzy

but when my hair is weighed down it looks thin and u can c my scalp like when its wet...but ill def give it a trie:yep:

*nod* Ahhh, I gotcha there. Yeah, try just a TINY bit of conditioner (that dime sized amount that we are 'supposed' to be using) and see how it works....

I have this problem too. I look like I have a high top fade when I wake up in the morning. :lachen:

The only way I can get second day hair is if I've used a lot of holding product the day before, like KCCC and sometime aloe vera gel. I still have to rinse it (just hold my head under the shower stream for like a second), shake it, and I'm good to go.

Back