2005 June Feature of the Month Dontspeakdefeat

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
(1) What is your hair care regimen?

My regimen is seasonal. In the cooler months, I conditioner wash daily with a light conditioner, such as VO5. I apply NTM silk touch leave, s-curl and Lotion Motion # 9 to the length of my hair and smooth it into a ponytail. I place the entire length of my ponytail in a baggie and cover it with a phony tail or bun.

In the warmer months I conditioner wash twice per week with a light conditioner and place my hair in Bantu knots and let it air dry for a nice curly look.

I do a weekly pre-shampoo treatment on dry hair. This includes a mixture of my favorite conditioner and a little warm olive oil. This keeps my hair from feeling so dry after styling. I wash once weekly (in addition to my conditioner washes) with my favorite shampoo, Elucence Moisture Benefits. Once weekly I also use Nexxus Keraphix which is a mild protein conditioner to help keep my locks strong.

(2) Do you take any supplements? If so, what are they?

When I do take supplements they usually include a multivitamin, biotin and vitamin C.

(3) Currently, how long is your hair and what is your hair type?

My hair is currently 18 inches long from hairline to ends. My hair type is 4a

(4) What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

What has helped me most in achieving my current length is the baggie method, keep my hair well moisturized, the use of little to no heat, staying consistent with my regimen, stretching my relaxer 12 weeks and beyond, and the wonderful support and advice given from the ladies here at LHCF.

Attachments

• stuff_129.jpg
    stuff_129.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 235
  • stuff_057.jpg
    stuff_057.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
Back