• Arm Pit length

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Almost Arm Pit Length

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Curly Lee

Hi!
I'm APL in the back and below my chin in the front. I'm actually pretty pleased with my growth considering how inconsistent I've been with my regimen and I don't really protective style. I just twist and wear twistouts primarily. I feel like I just looked up and my hair had grown. Now that I have enough length I plan on bunning for the winter!

Things I've noticed:
    1. Henna helps my ends. Without it my ends feel tattuh'ed and rough.
    2. Cheapie conditioners (aussie moist, suave shea) work for my hair in the short term, but long term :nono: My hair just starts to feel rough when I use those products. I'm going to try to stick to Giovanni, Aubrey Organics and other natural products.
    3. My hair doesn't really grow and hang DOWN like I want it. Just kind of puffs out. :ohwell:
    4. I need to take pictures of my hair WET to really see the texture and growth.
(WARNING: I know I look a mess in these pictures. The only time I take pics of my hair is at night when I'm doing it. Don't jealous me, I look cute in the day time :lol: :look: )
BC: August 2009
BC.jpg

June 1, 2010:
EPSN0004.jpg

October 2011:
Photo1.jpg

Photo59.jpg

Photo64-1.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS. YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!! :yay:

How many moths post relaxer were you before you BC?

Dayumm, Girl! You eating Miracle Gro or somep'n? Nice progress! You've got an adorable face BTW.

Back