2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

myronnie

So august 2008 is my two year hair-anniversary!
comparisondj2.jpg

21582554662901rv8.jpg

In that year, my hair has thickened tremendously, my ends have become thicker and are almost totally blunt (which would have only been attained my trimming a little).

My regime in the 2 years has been:
1. I wash 2 times a week with shampoo and DC twice a week also. This is important because my hair tangles if it’s not combed every 3 or so days. Also,my hair gets weighed down easily because it is fine. And furthermore, DC’s fade after 3 days so you should dc every 3 days or twice a week.
2. I moisturize twice daily and seal.
3. I stretch relaxers 10+ weeks. This is VERY important because overlapping=thin hair.
4. I self-relax. I don’t put my hair in the hands of someone else ever. My hair is my responsibility. But you should only self-relax when you know the proper methods.
5. I mix oil in the relaxer and relax 80 percent straight. You should never relax bone straight. That means unhealthy limp hair..
6. I wear my hair braided at night.
7. NOHEATWHATSOEVER. Only airdry.
8. I take Source of life vitamins, drink about 6 glasses of water, and take Omega 369.

:bounceline: congratulations!!!! Your hair has made wonderful progress in 2 years and it seems that your regimen is something simple and sweet and working wonders for you!

Congrats on all of your progress!!! Your progress is inspirational.

Btw, I love your blog with the weekly detailed breakdowns of your entire reggie and detailed day to day post.

Great growth!! Congrats on all your progress!

Just an observation...your natural waist is way higher than the line you have indicated. In fact, it's probably near the midback line.

:dance7:Well done, girl. Your regimen appears to be simple and on point. That's a great improvement in 2 years. Congrat's

Gimme a T- T
Gimme a E- E
Gimme a R- R
Gimme a R- R
Gimme a I- I
Gimme a F- F
Gimme a I- I
Gimme a C- C

What does it spell Terrific! (I saw the cheerleading thread you posted:lachen:). Seriously I am so proud of you Myronnie. I LOVE, LOVE to see you young women getting your acts together. You have accomplished so much lenghth and health. I love your simple regimen too:yep:. Keep up the great work, and I am SURE you will meet your goal of waist length.

Wow Ronnie,

I remember the first pic from back in the day on the other board. YOu've really come a long way. I'm proud of you and you are a smart girl to boot. You got the whole package!!!

Congrats.

Gimme a T- T
Gimme a E- E
Gimme a R- R
Gimme a R- R
Gimme a I- I
Gimme a F- F
Gimme a I- I
Gimme a C- C

What does it spell Terrific! (I saw the cheerleading thread you posted:lachen:). Seriously I am so proud of you Myronnie. I LOVE, LOVE to see you young women getting your acts together. You have accomplished so much lenghth and health. I love your simple regimen too:yep:. Keep up the great work, and I am SURE you will meet your goal of waist length.

I love this post!! :grin:

Wow, your hair has really grown! I remember seeing your "before" pic on another hairboard, like CenteredGirl mentioned. Keep up the good work!

Back