1/25/09 - What are you doing with your hair?

Whimsy

Today I am not doing anything with my hair.
It's maxiglided straight (as of last tuesday) so I have it down for SO to play in :grin: and will oil the ends before I wrap it up for the night.

What are you doing with your hair today?

^ Same. But I might try to get my SO to give me a scalp message with my peppermint oil mix or I'll just do it myself.

decided to try the baking soda texturizer that littlegoldlamb and ladylibra recently raved about...so that's about to get rinsed out...

...up next is a DC for about an hour while i go work up a sweat in the gym. i really have no idea what i'm gonna do after that -- probably attempt some big fat twists.

I washed and DCed on friday so today...nothing. I'm going to the Netherlands next week end to get it braided by my sis.

I'm under the dryer right now doing a heat treatment. I made a homemade DC by adding Suave coconut condish, coconut milk, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, and sweet almond oil. I hope it works! I'm debating on whether to give my hair a break this week and wear it curly or rollerset.

Libra08 your hair is gorgeous!!!

I'm under the dryer right now doing a heat treatment. I made a homemade DC by adding Suave coconut condish, coconut milk, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, and sweet almond oil. I hope it works! I'm debating on whether to give my hair a break this week and wear it curly or rollerset.

Libra08 your hair is gorgeous!!!

:blush: Thanks!

Shampoo'd, sour cream treatment, DC'd. trying to debate if I want to twist tonight, but I really don't feel like it. :(

My hair is wrapped and I'm sitting here praying my hair doesn't revert before I go back to work tomorrow. I got a blow-out and flatiron yesterday and my hair is gorgeous...but I took a nap and began to perspire....so i'm praying my natural hair doesn't "expand."

Nuttin'. Just moisturizing it with GVP Potion 9, my avocado shea moisturizing creme, and sealing with avocado oil!

I flat ironed. I was supposed to do it yesterday after blowdrying, but I got sidetracked with school work (I was supposed to be doing that anyway instead of being on LHCF :lol:), so I had to finish up today.

Nothing. I was trying to maintain my french roll from Wed. My beautician makes it too soft and in about three days it's all messed up.:blush::wallbash: So most likey I will make an ayurvedic paste this Wed. and get back on my JOB!!!!!!!

Shampoo with Keracare hydrating , dc with moisturefuse, 2 min aphogee, and aubrey honeysuckle rose, for one hour while I attempt to clean my space. I will use the aubrey as a leave in and see how it works .

Back