What is your hair care regimen?
- Wash with a moisturizing shampoo once a week.
- I avoid any shampoo that has sodium laureth sulfate. My staple shampoo is by Elucence
- I co-wash 2 or 3 times a week. (summer only)
I clarify as needed. (Maybe once a month)
- I deep condition weekly with a heating cap.
I almost always add EVOO to my deep condition.
- I use protein treatments as needed. (About 1x a month)
- I always use a leave-in conditioner.
I air dry 95% of the time.
- I moisturize every other day.
- I love oil. I sometimes seal my moisturizer with oil. (Just depends on which moisturizer I am using at the time.)
- I oil my scalp after every wash with an oil by Hair2Heaven.com
- I massage my scalp a few times a week.
Do you take any supplements? If so, what are they?
I take a multi vitamin, biotin, and flaxseed oil. I try to drink a lot of water. I plan to up my supplements again.
Currently, how long is your hair and what is your hair type?
My hair is just a few inches below bra-strap. I have 3B/3C hair.
What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?
- Hands down, finding LHCF!
- Deep conditioning weekly.
- Avoiding direct heat as much as possible.
- Moisturizing my hair.
- Protective Styling
- Hair2Heaven Stimulating Scalp Oil and Hair2Heaven End All Balm. I love this whole line but these two products really helped me along my journey. I can not be without either.
- Avoiding mineral oil and petrolatum on my scalp.